Monday, July 6, 2015

1. I have no experience in Photoshop nor Illustrator

2. No I am not familiar with any Adobe programs

3. Yes I have used Imovie to make a video during school

4. I like to watch anime and draw and play video games

5. I am shy and a loner

6. My favorite artist is Leonardo DaVinchi 

7. I don't know my favorite artist medium

8. My favorite hobby is playing video games

9. There was a boy named mike. He wasn't like most kids his age.... He had powers and abilities that made him more powerful then most also... he was a demon. His parents were demons who had come to the mortal world so their son could be raised as a human. It kinda work... mike found out about his powers and hated his parents for trying to hide them from him. He never forgot about them but he lived as a normal human but when he felt he wanted to use his powers, he would.

10. I want to go to college to learn about graphic designing and computer science

11. My favorite movie is Divergent only because it was my favorite book

No comments:

Post a Comment