Monday, July 13, 2015

What I did over the Weekend

On Friday I went to meet my grandma outside of the Macy's at 13th and Market and we went shopping for about an hour. Afterwards we went to the Burger King over at 8th and Market and ate lunch. We then took the 17 Septa bus to 2nd street and caught the 5 bus and went to her and my dad's house. The rest of the day I didn't do anything much. The next day, Saturday me and my dad went up to 69th street and walked around for about 2 hours. we walked up and down the streets and didn't really see much out of the ordinary just a few stray animals dogs, and cats and a homeless person who wanted some money. My dad gave him $5 and we walked on and afterwards we got back on the El train and went back to his house where we sat around and did nothing. On Sunday we just watched 2 movies The Interview and Con Air both movies were pretty funny and good. And that night I took the 5 bus and went to the El and went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment